Our ingathering service includes a water communion. We each bring water from a special place we have been over the summer and share it into a large communal bowl.
This is usually the first Sunday back for our parish minister after leave for vacation and professional development.
- Oct 9 2011 – Thanksgiving, Our Elders (9.5 MiB)
United Nations Sunday
- Nov 3 2013 – UN Sunday And The Gibbard Award (11.4 MiB)
- 24 Oct 2010 – When Canada Says No To The UN (31.4 KiB)
Samhain / Hallowe’en
Encountering our ancestors
The Sunday closest to Samhain/Hallowe’en, Rev. Epperson writes a series of five monologues for notable Unitarians or Universalists (or UU’s) from the past. Members of the congregation are cast in the roles.
- Oct 30 2016 – Encountering Our Ancestors XII (17.6 MiB)
- Oct 27 2013 – Encountering Our Ancestors IX (16.6 MiB)
On the Sunday closest to Remembrance (November 11), we engage in looking at peace and war and memory.