An Experience in Shared Ministry
As UUs we are keenly aware of the Interdependent Web of Existence. The concept is enshrined in our core seven principles. When it comes to ministry, interdependence means that we all share the ministry of the church and minister to each other. I recently was on the receiving end of this collective ministry when I was critically ill and hospitalised for an extended period of time. In this service I will share my experience with you along with some thoughts about shared ministry.
- Receive Our Chalice Basket and Contribute to Our Congregational Journal
- Drumming with Aline LaFlamme
- Jewish Celebrations – Passover Seder Planning Has Begun
- Mini Adult OWL Workshop
- Chalice Choir performing at PUSH Festival – Jan 19
- Martha Saunders – Resisting Structural Evil: A Spirituality of Resistance
- Hot Off the Presses! New Welcome Brochure
- Aline LaFlamme Leads Drumming Workshop for Women – Must preregister.