We have two outdoor labyrinths on our site You’re welcome to walk them at any time
Garden labyrinth, August, 2016 – It is, as predicted by Mary, “much more lovely” now. Photo: Vancouver Courier newspaper
Courtyard labyrinth is a 3-circuit squire classical design. You begin your walk in front of the glass doors from the alcove in Hewett Hall.
Photo galleries of the Labyrinths through the seasons
Recent Posts About the Labyrinth
- Please pick the herbs – we like to share them!
- Remember the Children – June 5 Event
- Picnic, Chat and Labyrinth Walk
- Red Tulips in full bloom on the labyrinth
- Victory Garden opportunities and labyrinth help needed
- Indoor Labyrinth Walking in Meditation Room
- Courtyard Labyrinth – Come walk in rain with us