Please note that the UCV office is closed for the holidays from end-of-day Thursday, December 18, to Monday, January 4. For inquiries that are urgent and time-sensitive:
- For pastoral care needs, contact Rev. Lara Cowtan at email@example.com / 604-261-7204, x223
- For potential emergencies regarding the UCV buildings and grounds, contact Dianne Crosbie at 778-686-7987.
Otherwise, a UCV staff member will get back to you as soon as possible after the break.
Phone: 604-261-7204 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings and General Inquiries ext 0
- Head Caretaker (weekend inquiries for buildings and grounds) email@example.com
- Bookkeeper ext 222 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congregational Administrator ext 224 email@example.com
- Interim Minister ext 223 tba. In the meantime ask firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Religious Education ext 225 email@example.com
- If you require Lay Chaplaincy service or assistance during evening or weekends please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our lay chaplains will respond.
Address: 949 West 49th Ave Vancouver, BC V5Z 2T1 (at Oak) Close to #49 and #17 buses. Five blocks from Langara 49th Avenue SkyTrain
Office Hours: Admin staff are in office Monday-Friday and usually on Sunday mornings.
Signup to receive info by email
Weekly announcements and Sunday service guide
For the weekly announcements and order of service through google groups go here
or send an email to email@example.com
If you have difficulty signing up, contact Mary.
Contact us by filling in form below:
Contacting the Minister
Respectful, confidential attention and care of persons is an essential task of our community.
Call the office at 604.261.7204 (Ext. 223) to schedule an appointment.
We have an email discussion group; an automated email group to receive the weekly order of service and announcements, a monthly printed UCV events publication available at the church to pick up, as well as various brochures and pamphlets about programs at the congregation. As well, many committees and groups have their own email group. If you want to be connected to any of these communication methods, contact our Communications Team chair Marie Witt.