So, What Is Spirit Play?
You may have heard of Spirit Play. It happens in Unitarian and Unitarian Universalist Religious Education classes all over North America for our three to ten year olds. Is it a play? What kind of play? Or is it a methodology? Why and how is it different from other religious education instruction, and why do adults ask to learn about their Unitarian roots, principles and sources with the Spirit Play methodology when they hear about it? Come and see how Joy Silver unveils the mystery of Spirit Play.
Upcoming Special Events
- Movable Feast Restaurant Dinner - Enigma Restaurant Sat, Aug 26, 2017
- Forum - Where Quakers Lead, Unitarians Follow Sun, Sep 3, 2017
- Forum - Medical Assistance In Dying Sun, Sep 10, 2017
- Annual Vancouver Island Unitarian Women's Retreat Fri, Sep 15, 2017 - Sun, Sep 17, 2017
- Stand Up to Racism
- Library Books on Atheism
- E-newsletter from the Environment Team
- Living Labyrinth Update August 2017
- John Voth’s Art Show at Enigma Restaurant – Artist Statement
- All Ages Activists Gathering #2
- Canadian UU National News – July 2017
- Unsung Heroes – Amy (Megumi) Anderson and Chris Pearce