Want support for reducing waste?
We’re starting a short, monthly, check-in and sharing of successes and challenges. Join us on the 3rd Sunday at 12:30 pm or fill out this form to suggest other ideas: https://ucv.im/Zero-waste-form
Zero Waste Circle
a monthly, fairly social, definitely supportive zero waste circle check-in. We usually meet in the Family Room and most people bring their lunch to munch as we share.
We *might* come up with initiatives but it would be mainly those of us wanting to share successes, ask for support and ideas to meet each other and learn more about reducing waste.
Plan for each session
- opening reading
- check in – less than 1 minute – introduce yourself with a “success” (even an ongoing success – e.g. I’m still getting to London Drugs regularly to recycle all my plastic bags or I’m still paying attention to food waste and improving in that regard.)
- 2nd round – something you’ve been struggling with and would like feedback from others.
- UCV Action Planning and/or Education/sharing: A focus on an educational piece by one of the members.
- Summarize action decisions
- closing: reminder of future meetings and events
Leadership roles of facilitation, zoom hosting, note-taking if needed will be rotated.
It might even be a “gateway drug” towards more involvement with UCV in general and Enviro team in particular.
More information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our email group, send a note to email@example.com
Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/zerowasteunitarian