Do you need more poetry in your life? UCV women in collaboration with the Canadian U*U Women’s Association offer a women’s meditative poetry gathering three times per week on zoom.
- Note new time: First Tuesdays at 5 pm Pacific/ 8 pm Eastern – a focus on poetry related to environment/climate change
- Saturdays and Sundays at 9 am Pacific/12 noon Eastern
- Read a poem written by a (usually) Canadian (almost always) woman three times with a one-minute pause and brief sharing between.
- Participants will listen during the first reading for words or phrases that strike them.
- Second reading, listen for feelings or memories that are stirred.
- Third reading, listen for a message or personal meaning.
- We usually have about a minute’s of silence after each reading and then, as we’re usually a small group of 3 or 4, everyone shares briefly. We’re always finished within half an hour.
We have an email group. If you want to e-meet the other group members and receive occasional reminders or links to poetry, please join by sending an email to email@example.com
See the CUUWA page here: https://cuuwa.org/meditative-poetry-circle/