UU Wellspring is a 10-month small group program that fosters deep connections and learning between members and personal spiritual deepening. It aligns with our principle of supporting each other in our search for truth and meaning by exploring the six sources that Unitarians draw on for theology.
There are 5 essential components to UU Wellspring:
– Small group connections: meeting for two hours twice a month.
– Daily spiritual practices: your own, starting where you are at, drawing on things you already do.
– Spiritual direction: your own connection with a personal Spiritual Director.
– Deeper knowledge of UU history and theology: through short readings and videos you can spend 1-3 hours with between meetings.
– Putting UU faith into action: Asking each other, “so what?” “now what?” to put knowledge into practice.
We’ll start off with a 4-hour retreat Sept. 26! After that we will meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 7-9pm, October through June. We are using a multi-platform model with technology to allow meeting online and in-person at the same time.
Sign up HERE.