Prepare for Pride
Drop-in to the Genders and Sexualities Alliance table to prepare for Pride. In the courtyard before and after the service.
- paint a rainbow on a rock
- take a selfie in front of our Welcoming congregation banner
- pick up the GSA brochure and rainbow book mark
- add your preferred pronouns to your name tag
- get a rainbow or trans button or bracelet – by donation
- check out new Welcoming Congregation mugs
- ask anything at all
UCVs Genders and Sexualities Alliance was formed in the summer of 2018.
In the past year, we’ve
- had two potlucks at UCV prior to attending the Out in Harmony choir concert (January and June)
- hosted a forum with representatives from Qmunity
- two other potluck/discussion/planning sessions
- planned a worship service with Lorimer Shenher
- created GSA brochure and worked with Communications team on principles bookmark
- hosted a film screening of She’s a Boy I Knew
- developed our group to include liaisons from other Metro Vancouver Unitarian congregations.