The Outreach Opportunities Fund recipient for the period of February 2021 to May 2021 is the Mood Disorders Association of BC (MDABC) which provides treatment and support throughout the province for people living with a mood disorder. It aims to provide rapid access to services, promote wellbeing within communities, encourage effective self-help models, reduce the stigma of mood disorders and support research. Participative decision-making is encouraged for treatment options which include psychiatric services, counselling and CBT, support groups and workshops. MDABC is now a branch of the Lookout Housing and Health Society.
- Food Security, Youth, and UCV
- Outreach Opportunities Fund: Treehouse
- New Outreach Opportunities Fund Recipient, Aboriginal Mother Centre
- The Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre is the New Outreach Opportunities Fund Recipient
- Outreach Opportunites Fund Nominations