Our library has the following books touching on LGBTQ2S themes.
Photo shows Barb Taylor, Jean Stanton and Aphrodite Harris, some of our volunteer library committee members.
- “Gay Men and Women Who Enriched the World” by Thomas Cowan
- “There’s Something I’ve Been Meaning to Tell You” edited by Loralee MacPike
- “A Parent’s Guide to Teenage Sexuality” by Jay Gayle
In fiction we have:
- “Cinnamon Toast and the End of the World” by Janet Cameron
- “Funny Boy” by Shyam Selvadurai
- “Inside Passage” by Jane Rule
We have the children’s book:
- “Daddy’s Roommate” by Michael Willhoite
We have placed the above books on display on the cart below the window in the library.
Also, two collections by Ivan Coyote
Barb Taylor for the Library Committee