Starting Point is a great way to get to know the Vancouver Unitarians, and to find out how you might get more involved in our welcoming community. Starting Point is an orientation session offered for people new to UCV and for members who would like to deepen their understanding of Unitarianism.
There are still a few spaces available! Sign up here to begin the next phase of your spiritual journey and to get more involved in the Vancouver Unitarian community. The session will take place Sunday Feb. 12th after Coffee Hour, 1pm to 5pm – light snacks and refreshments provided!
What you’ll get from attending Starting Point – an orientation to UCV
- Gives you a great opportunity to learn, or learn again, about the Unitarian faith
- Lets you meet other newcomers
- Gets you connected with the Membership Committee
- Gives us the opportunity to introduce you to our minister
At this orientation session, you will learn about:
- Unitarian history and values
- Our congregation’s history and how Vancouver Unitarians worship, teach, serve and work
- How you can become involved
Anyone simply wishing to know more is welcome to attend as well.
Sign up to confirm your attendance here.