Sun, Dec 20, 2020 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
You can come directly after the service, or drop-in at any point up to 1 pm.
All ages welcome. We sometimes have a few visitors from across Canada or beyond.
Join here any time from 12 to 1 pm: http://ucv.im/coffee (This redirects you to the zoom room).
It helps if you rename yourself by adding the name of the breakout room you’d like to be in, e.g. S Mary Bennett for going to the breakout room Sermon discussion. This helps the volunteer organizing the breakout rooms to get you where you want to be swiftly.
Regular topics include:
- Sermon discussion – share comments about today’s service
- Open chat
- All Ages Welcome (Family chat) – noise and silliness definitely welcome! Lots of show and tell. Kids voices are centred/privileged. We’ll be using the Soul Matters materials
- On occasion when facilitator available: Anti-racism discussion or Indigenous studies
- 2nd Sunday Book group
- 4th Sunday Refugee Committee
- Other groups as requested
You’ll see an invitation to a breakout room come up on your screen.
- Please let us know if there’s a topic you’d like to propose to others for next week’s coffee time.
Coffee hour facilitators include John, Donna, Erin and Nan.
Volunteer wanted for 5th Sundays and backup.