Sun, Jul 5, 2020 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
You can come directly after the service, or drop-in at any point up to 1 pm. If your group wants to have a breakout room and extend your gathering till 2:30 pm or possibly later, just contact email@example.com to let us know and we can confirm what the final end time of your meeting needs to be.
We now often open the zoom space at 10:30 am so you can drop in, check your zoom settings and say “hello” before the worship service.
All ages welcome. The Family Chat often has topics initiated by our kids. On the first Sunday, Mystery Pals–past, present and future–are encouraged to stop by and reconnect. (Mary Bennett facilitates)
We often have a few visitors from across Canada or beyond.
Join here any time from 12 to 1 pm: ucv.im/coffee-hour
Some committees and groups use a breakout room for their meetings, e.g. 2nd Sunday Book Group and 4th Sunday Refugee Committee Meeting. These start at 12:30 pm usually and can go until 2:30pm.
It helps if you rename yourself by adding the name of the breakout room you’d like to be in, e.g. Mary Bennett Sermon (or just Mary Bennett S or S Mary Bennett). It helps the volunteer organizing the breakout rooms to get you where you want to be swiftly.
- Sermon discussion – share comments about today’s service
- Chat – get to know each other and catch up
- Family chat – noise and silliness definitely welcome!
- 1st Sunday mystery pal reunion for anyone who has been part of this program or is considering it in the future – Mary Bennett facilitates
- Anti-racism discussion (sometimes has a facilitator)
Monthly breakout rooms include:
- 2nd Sunday Book group
- 4th Sunday Refugee Committee
- Other groups as requested
You’ll see an invitation to a breakout room come up on your screen.
- Please let me know if there’s a topic you’d like to propose to others for next week’s coffee time.