Mon, May 1, 2023
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We’ll garden, prepping the labyrinth to welcome guests next Saturday for World Labyrinth Day and also do some planning about promoting and program for May 6th. Potluck snacks or going for sushi dinner after are options.
RSVP [email protected] for more details.
We will begin the conversation to plan World Labyrinth Day May 6th – and get to know each other and what our interests are.
In previous years we’ve done some of these:
– set up a wish tree in the centre of the courtyard labyrinth for people to hang a wish with paper and ribbon
– put out a display of labyrinth books
– taught people how to draw a 7-circuit labyrinth
– animated the space around the garden path labyrinth with music and artists painting
– a Hellenic ritual to welcome Ariiadne.
The Family Room in the Admin building is booked for us to have as a base, and grab tea or snacks.