Tue, Jul 2, 2019 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Our monthly earth spirit circle is open to all. Come and celebrate the turning of the seasons and honour our own life forces. For July and August we are meeting at 7 pm on the 1st Tuesday of the month.
We meet on the first Tuesday of each month. All welcome–whether Unitarian, pagan, or pagan-curious!
Leadership and other roles rotate. If you become a regular, you will be part of the team who organize, set up, cleanup etc.
When possible we conduct rituals outdoors and will have a place to meet if the weather doesn’t permit this. Check for updates online or just check the event list outside Hewett Hall when you arrive.
Each session includes
- an opening; casting a circle, calling directions and invoking inner feminine and masculine energies
- a ritual or activity: which might be anything from song and/or dance or an earth-based activity (planting, harvesting) to an arts-based activity such as making a magical tool (such as a wand).
- a short time for announcements and planning
- a closing: releasing directions and masculine/feminine energies and opening the circle.
- There will usually (not not necessarily) be one or more sacred circle dances as part of the ritual. It will be the leaders’ choice of what to include.
Over the summer we will meet 7 – 8:30pm as circle dance that meets 7-9pm takes a break.
For the fall, we’ll either go back to 6-7pm or choose a different date so as not to conflict with circle dance.
You are always welcome to hang around and visit with each other or walk in our beautiful garden labyrinth. Pick a few herbs to take home for tea!
Questions? contact the organizers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our regular room is Hitschmanova Room. It is downstairs and the best way to access it is through the door on the North side of Hewett Centre (the western most building) from south of the parking lot and vegetable gardens. You can also reach it from the main floor of Hewett Centre, going down the stairs at the westside inside. If you haven’t been in that way before you may find it challenging–a bit of a maze.
We’re on facebook. Search for UnitarianEarthSpirit
For regular participants, we have a googlegroup we use for planning and collaboration. After you attend, you are invited to join if you wish.