Fri, Jul 30, 2021 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This month, we will celebrate Lammas with a ritual focussing on Lugh, the Irish Sun God, the god of all arts and crafts. Lugh is a god of many talents and skills. In preparation please think of your talents and your skills. We will use dance to deepen our meditation.
Join us for our regular monthly earth spirit circle. It is open to all. Come and celebrate the turning of the seasons and honour our own life forces.
All welcome–whether Unitarian, pagan, or pagan-curious!
Leadership and other roles rotate. If you become a regular, you will be part of the team who organize, set up, cleanup etc.
Each session includes
- an opening; casting a circle, calling directions and invoking inner feminine and masculine energies
- a ritual or activity: which might be anything from song and/or dance or an earth-based activity (planting, harvesting) to an arts-based activity such as making a magical tool (such as a wand).
- a short time for announcements and planning
- a closing: releasing directions and masculine/feminine energies and opening the circle.
- There will usually (not not necessarily) be one or more sacred circle dances as part of the ritual. It will be the leaders’ choice of what to include.
You are always welcome to hang around and visit with each other or walk in our beautiful garden labyrinth. Pick a few herbs to take home for tea!
Questions? contact the organizers at: email@example.com
We’re on facebook. Search for UnitarianEarthSpirit
For regular participants, we have a googlegroup we use for planning and collaboration. After you attend, you are invited to join if you wish.