COIVD-19 Update – September 1st, 2020
We have released our UCV Fall 2020 Go-Slowly-Forward Plan. Notable changes include:
- Worship services will continue to be online, live streaming only
- We have increased rental capacity for Hewett Centre – Main Space from 10 to 15 guests
- The Sanctuary is now available for rentals with a maximum of 25 guests and 5 staff – choir loft remains Staff Only
- Masks are now mandatory for all indoor activities
- All windows and doors MUST remain open during indoor activities
To read the full plan and policy, including booking procedures, please see the full Go-Slowly-Forward-Plan
Please note: All gatherings must be booked ahead of time through Marcus Hynes by emailing email@example.com.
Parking Lot Driveway Closure – August 6, 2020
CLOSURE OF OAK STREET PARKING LOT ENTRANCE. For safety reasons, the Oak Street entrance to the UCV Parking lot will be closed indefinitely, starting August 15th. The Fremlin Street entrance will be the main access to the parking lot.
COIVD-19 Update – July 1st, 2020
We have released our UCV Summer 2020 Go-Slowly-Forward Plan which includes partial, pre-scheduled opportunities for onsite meetings during the summer period. Please read the full policy and room booking procedures here.