May Day / Beltane
Mothers’ Day and Flower communion
On Mothers’ Day, we all bring a flower to add to a shared bouquet and go home with a different flower. The children enjoy sorting and delivering the flowers.
- May 14 – Mothers Day 2017 (361.0 KiB)
Link to this sermon by Diane Rollert: http://www.ucmtl.ca/sermons/2017/6/11/the-flower-communion-95-years-later
Looking at the role of fathers in our families and the world.
- June 18 – Fathers Day 2017 (380.7 KiB)
In June we acknowledge all those who support the work of the congregation in the many volunteer roles in the congregation. Our Director of Religious Education acknowledges the teachers and advisors in our religious education program.
July – August
Our parish minister is on vacation and professional development leave for July and August. Our worship services committee coordinates an interesting array of services by congregational members, visiting ministers and invited guests.
- 15 Jul 2012 – Proud To Be An Ally (8.3 MiB)
A selection of past services by our members:
- Aug 11 2013 – Gratitude – What, Why, And How (9.1 MiB)
- 14 August 2016 – Looking Again At End Of Life – Jane Slemon (134.2 KiB)
- 21 August 2016 – The Curve Of Time – Geoff Gomery (147.1 KiB)Oc
Summer services by visiting ministers and seminary students