What Makes this Happen?
“I feel as if I’ve come home.”
“Where have you been all my life?”
“I think I must’ve always been a Unitarian.”
Newcomers often tell us these things after walking through our doors and attending a few services and events. At the Unitarian Church of Vancouver, people find a community, a spiritual home, a place of support and caring, as well as plenty of intellectual and spiritual stimulation and challenge.
What makes this happen?
- Discovering shared ethical values.
- Working and playing together to build and keep community.
- Giving and receiving support.
- Taking action on social justice issues.
- Exploring our own and others’ thoughts on matters of the spirit, heart, and mind.