May Days – Keep this list!
UCV has many celebrations lined up to celebrate the coming of the May! You can plan a staycation and hang out at our campus for most of the weekend!
- Fri. May 3 – 6:30 pm – GSA (Genders and Sexualities Alliance) Potluck and Film Screening “She’s a Boy I Knew” – all welcome.
- Sat. May 4 – 1-5 pm World Labyrinth Day & Jane’s Walk Vancouver – Walk as One at One – painting/colouring the plants on the labyrinth (pastels, crayons and paper provided). Make a wish on the wishing tree. Do nature craft.
- Tara Bonham plays her harp on the labyrinth at 2:30 pm
- Sat. May 4 – 5 pm Messy Church and Maypole Dancing – practice to help us demonstrate on Sunday esp. for kids who like to dance and teach others Might even create our own choreographies
- Sun. May 5 – 10:30-12:30 pm Maypole dancing before and after the service in the courtyard
- Sun. May 5 – 12 – 1:30 pm Mexican Taco lunch by Environment and Refugee committees
- Sun. May 5 – 2 – 3:30 pm Maypole dancing with instruction
- Sun. May 5 7:30 pm – Donna’s Favorites Choir Concert
- Tues. May 7 – 6 pm Beltane/May Day Earth Spirit Circle – Make flower garlands with Mairy Beam
- Tues. May 7 – 7-9 pm Maypole Dancing with the Circle Dance group, coordinated by Mary Bennett
All events are on the web with additional details. http://vancouverunitarians.ca/eventlist