The Past Forty Years and an Idea that Changed Our World
Some say it began about 1979, the rise of an idea – let’s call it neo-liberalism – that became a near global ideology. This ideology venerates the logic of the market and seeks to redefine the things that make us human. This will be an exploration of the times we live in and a time to question and affirm our values.
Upcoming Special Events
- Chalice Choir Rehearsal and Reunion Thu, Sep 21, 2017
- Walk for Reconciliation - All Four Congregations Participating Sun, Sep 24, 2017
- Does Theatre Contribute to Social Justice and Meaningful Change in Community? Sun, Sep 24, 2017
- Forum - presented by Environment Committee Sun, Oct 1, 2017
- Woven Together – Register Now
- All we are saying… is give dance a chance
- Kinder Morgan, We Still Say NO!
- Good day at All Ages Activist picnic
- Advance Theatre : New Works by Diverse Women
- Seeking Innovative SpiritJam Teachers
- Truth, Healing, and Reconciliation with our Children
- CUC National & International News – Sep 2017